We’re open for minor holidays such as MLK and Veteran’s day and teacher workdays. During the day we will participate in a variety of activities including running, soccer, capture the flag, touch football, basketball, lacrosse, wiffleball, and kickball. We may use area parks in the mornings to play outside. We believe that it’s important for kids to be exposed to many different sports and activities. We emphasize teamwork, sportsmanship and personal improvement.
You pack a lunch for them and we provide 2 daily snacks.
- 7:30-9am – Campers arrive and participate in free play.
- 9am-12pm – Leave the facility to participate in offsite activities or stay at Off The Wall and play indoors. We leave about 40% of the time.
- 12-1pm – Return to Off The Wall for lunch
- 1-4pm – Organized play at Off The Wall in our AIR CONDITIONED and HEATED facility
- 4-6pm – Free play – Parent pick-up